CENTRAL MUMBAI’S LARGEST
Terms and Conditions
- The Developer plans to invite applications for Priority Form for reservation/earmarking of a limited number of units in Tower No. 7 (“Tower”) being part of Phase 1A to be/being constructed on the said Property.
- The development on the said Property is hereinafter referred to as the “Project”. The Project has been registered in two Phases with MAHA RERA bearing registration No. P51800005533 being Phase 1A and No. P51800009827 being Phase 1B. The disclosures made by the Developer in respect of the Project have been verified by the Applicant on the portal/website https://maharera.mahaonline.gov.in/.
- The Applicant agrees that within a period of 45 (forty five) days from the date of this Priority Form, the Applicant shall sign and execute an Application Form in the format provided by the Developer with detailed Terms & Conditions with respect of the allotment of the unit.
I/We confirm that I have understood the APPLICATION PROCESS which is as under:
- Each Application should be accompanied by "Application Money Part I" of Rs. 27,000/- (Rs. Twenty Seven Thousand Only) and the same will be Interest Free Refundable Deposit till the time it is refunded to Applicant. The said Application Money Part I shall form part of the sale consideration upon the Applicant executing the Application Form as set out herein below.
- Applications shall be processed on first-come-first-serve basis and on the sole discretion of the Developer. Applications can be submitted by tendering the original of this Application duly signed by the Applicant along with acknowledgment from the Developer.
- The Application shall not be valid in case the Application Money Part I is not honored.
- The Developer shall offer a unit as per their preference as contained in the Project to the Applicant and the Applicant shall communicate acceptance/rejection of the offer within a period of 48 hours from such offer made by the Developer. The Applicant agrees that mere communication of provisional acceptance of the offer of the Applicant shall not constitute any right in favour of the Applicant in respect of the unit/s or otherwise unless Applicant executes the Application Form within a period of 5 working days from such acceptance of the offer along with Application Money Part II and GST thereon.
- For the Applications which are rejected, the Application Money Part I (without any interest or compensation whatsoever) shall be refunded to the Applicants within a period of 15 days working days from the Date of Rejection. (‘Date of Rejection’ shall mean (i) The Applicant failing to confirm the offer within the stipulated time and (ii)The Applicant rejecting the offer in writing).
- In the event if the Applicant provisionally accepts/confirms the offer as set out in clause 4 above, but chooses to cancel, then the Applicant shall communicate such cancellation of the Application within a period of 72 hours from the time of the acceptance email as per clause 4, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the same email ID of the Applicant that is stated herein. The subject line of the email should state "Cancellation of Application" along with the Application number. Any other form of request for cancellation shall not be valid. The cancellation shall be in 5 working days from the date the email is received. The Applicant shall enquire if no “Email receipt” is received. For such cancellations made within the aforesaid 72 hours, the principal Application Money Part I shall be refunded.
- The refund whether accepted by the Applicant or not, will be considered as acceptance of the refund made by the Developer and the liability in terms of the said refund shall come to an end forthwith.
- Priority Forms shall be accepted till the date of the formal project launch. Priority Forms received without token amounts will not be considered.
- The Priority Form form and the terms thereof shall supersede all the prior discussion and correspondences between the applicant and the same.
- Post acceptance of an Priority Form, the developer shall offer the applicant a unit as per discussed preferences. The applicant needs allocation date to confirm acceptance/rejection within 48 hrs, post which the applicant shall sign and execute an application form within 45 days of launch.
- Cancellations post acceptance of a unit shall be liable to partial refund of the application money. Points to be reverted to by legal.
- Priority Form deposits will be refunded fully upon cancellation within a period of 45 days.
- The developer reserves the right to accept/reject this Priority Form at his sole discretion & without assigning any reason for the same.